We offer Reiki Level 1, 2, and 3 (Master) classes over Zoom. We teach traditional Usui Reiki Ryoho, which is the original lineage of Reiki outside of Japan.
What are our classes like?
- All of our classes give you opportunities to practice using Reiki.
- A mentor program program is included with your tuition, so you always have us as a resource – our honor as your Reiki Masters. We encourage you to contact us if you feel stuck or have questions so you stay motivated!
- We have an exclusive Facebook group for our students where additional articles and resources are shared. It also serves as a way for students in our community to stay connected.
- In addition to the mentor program, you’ll also receive invitations to “shares” where you can join other students in practicing with each other. This is a great way to gain experience and confidence as well as continue to learn new skills. (Level 2 and above)
- Participants will receive a certificate of attunement at each level, as well as a lineage certificate by mail.
- Our Master program is comprehensive and covers advanced teachings beyond Level 1 and 2. Master students are invited to monthly virtual “study groups” where we cover different topics of importance. All students are given time to ask questions as well as share experiences as we all have something to learn from each other! We will work closely with you to assure your success!
- Our Master program also includes a monthly virtual study group for students where we deep dive on skills, lineage, history, and other valid topics to make a well-rounded Master.
Upcoming class dates, prices, and booking information for level 1 and 2 can be found under Reiki Classes. We offer group classes as well as private options.
Level 3/Master is booked on an individual basis.
We offer a 30 minute Breakthrough call to answer any questions.
*Note: Right now our last group classes for 2020 are scheduled as follows:
Level 1 – October 17th — Level 2 – November 7th.
We encourage you to join us for these classes – there will be a tuition increase in early 2021!