What Does a Life Coach Do?
A life coach is someone who can help you
- pinpoint your goals,
- identify obstacles preventing you from achieving your goals,
- and devise action plans for you to overcome the obstacles.
A life coach listens to your story and accepts your current situation as the starting point of your journey. A life coach does not judge or dwell on what happened in the past; rather, the coach will create a plan to steer you into the future and towards your goals.
Who Needs a Life Coach?
Most people can benefit from a life coach at some point in their lives because it’s easy to get stuck in everyday worries and forget about the bigger picture. A life coach may help you if you experience these situations:
- Although you work and live, you still feel lost and aimless.
- You cannot move forward because you fear failure.
- You doubt yourself and think you’re not good enough.
- You are self-destructive and sabotage your chances of success.
- You dwell on lost opportunities instead of seeking new ones.
- You are distracted and cannot focus on your goals.
- You never seem to have enough time to do the things you want.
- You are going through a life-changing event and need a life coach to guide you through this challenging time.
Remote Life Coach
Amanda and Christopher have unique experiences, knowledge, and credentials to help you find and meet your goals. Whether you want to start a business, have a better relationship, or find a better work/life balance, they are here to help. You can choose to work with Christopher or Amanda or both. They recognize that your needs may shift throughout your journey, thus they are flexible as you lean into your ambitions.
LIFE, HEALTH, OR SOUL COACHING OF ANY TYPE DOES NOT TAKE THE PLACE OF A PHYSICIAN’S ADVICE OR TREATMENT PLAN. CONSULT WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN IF THERE ARE CONCERNS REGARDING PROTOCOLS.
STAY IN TOUCH
Stay in the know about our upcoming courses, new service offerings, and more.